A three bedroom (sleeping five) delightful cosy cottage, perfectly placed in the centre of Colwall at the bottom of the Malvern Hills on the Herefordshire side to enjoy.
Large, well equipped kitchen. Double sided log burner heating the lounge and the dining room for chilly evenings as well as gas central heating. Upstairs bathroom and additional WC downstairs.
Private parking space. Private enclosed garden with pathway leading to the main village road across which is the Colwall Park Hotel and restaurant; just beyond the hotel is the railway station with regular trains to Malvern and Ledbury.
The Crown village pub is 100 yards away. The village also has a convenience store with fresh local produce, coffee shop, butcher, Post Office and pharmacy.
There are many splendid walks straight from the cottage door.
One well behaved dog is welcome.
Ferndale Cottage – Conditions of Booking
In these conditions the following words have the meanings given:-
1. ‘you’ means the person making the booking and all persons using the cottage at the relevant time who shall all have joint and several liability for the booking.
2. ‘we/us’ means Howard Meakin and Jane Meakin, owners of the cottage.
3. ‘the cottage’ means Ferndale Cottage, Walwyn Road, Colwall, Herefordshire, WR13 6QG.
4. ‘the party’ means all persons attending the cottage at the relevant time.
All bookings depend on the property being available at the time requested. The person making the booking must be at least 18 years of age and authorised by all those in the party.
Bookings can be accepted by telephone call (01280 817468) or E-mail email@example.com.
Acceptance of the booking creates a binding contract between you and us.
Bookings can be taken from Friday to Monday; Monday to Friday or Friday to Friday. (Minimum stay three nights).
We will advise you on booking of the current rent and 10% of this must be paid within 24 hours of making a booking and the balance four weeks prior to the date of you arriving at the cottage. For any bookings made with less than four weeks from the arrival date full payment must be made on booking.
If payment of the balance is not made within four weeks from arrival we are entitled to assume you are cancelling your booking and we shall be entitled to retain the deposit paid and accept another booking from another party.
If you cancel the booking for any reason then we shall be entitled to retain the deposit but shall refund any balance of payment made at that time at our discretion which will be exercised generally in your favour dependent on the reason for the cancellation.
We are entitled to cancel the booking if an event beyond our control occurs such as a destruction or partial destruction of the property; natural disaster; breakdown of equipment in which event all payments made will be refunded.
Arrival and Departure
You may not occupy the cottage prior to 4pm on the day of arrival and you must leave the cottage by 10am on the last day of your stay.
You and the party agree: –
• To behave responsibly at the cottage and treat the cottage and its contents with respect.
• To leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition.
• Not to use the cottage for any illegal purpose.
• Not to behave in any antisocial manner or in such way that may affect the occupiers of neighbouring properties.
• No smoking including vaping and E-cigarettes is allowed inside the cottage.
• If you are bringing a well behaved dog it must not be left unattended in the cottage or the garden to the cottage.
• You are responsible for and shall reimburse to the owner the cost of any breakage or damage to the cottage or its contents.
We have insured the property for public liability but we shall not be liable to you for any loss, personal injury or death unless it arises directly from the negligence of us directly or anyone acting on our behalf.
You must indemnify us against all payments we may have to make to any party or body as a result of your negligence or you breaching any of your obligations in these conditions.
We shall comply where necessary with data protection statute and regulations.
We and you will accept notices to each other by post or E-mail only and proof of sending shall be deemed to be proof of receipt.
These conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be dealt with exclusively by the Court services of England and Wales.