Our farm is set at the foot of the Malvern Hills on Castlemorton Common, from your doorstep you find many footpaths/bridleways to explore the beautiful countryside and walk along the Malvern Hills ridge line.
Our new holiday cottage “The Oaks” for 2021, has perfect accommodation to explore the famous Malvern Hills and surrounding areas. This red brick barn conversion has wonderful countryside views and sleeps 5 people all on ground level.
- Bedroom 1 – Super King bed.
- Bedroom 2 – Zip and Link Super king bed/2 x Single beds. (Please inform me which you would prefer before arrival).
- Bedroom 3 – Small Double bed.
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
- Cloakroom with toilet, sink, coat hooks and shoe rack.
- Living/Dining area with French doors to garden.
- Large kitchen with range cooker and dishwasher.
- Utility room with washer/dryer.
- Large enclosed garden.
- Direct access onto Castlemorton Common and public footpaths.
- Footpaths lead directly up to Malvern Hills.
- Village shop/Post office approx. 1 mile.
- Pub less than a mile away.
- Approx 10 min drive to Malvern, Ledbury and Upton Upon Severn, which includes a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants.
- Three Counties Showground 2.5 miles.
- Eastnor Castle close by and much more.
- No smoking.
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome.
- Gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
- Private parking.
Set in the grounds of the owners’ home, this detached property offers spacious and comfortable accommodation for guests to enjoy, with a large enclosed private garden. Perfect for walkers, cyclists or just to relax in a beautiful setting.
Please note: Our arrival and departure days are either Monday or Friday
Credit Cards Accepted
Garden for Guest Use
Ground Floor Bedrooms
Self Catering Facilities
Fully Equipped Kitchen