Why not join one of Malvern Civic Society’s walks and find out about the fascinating history of Malvern?
– See how Malvern’s famous Water Cure and Spa flourished in the nineteenth century
– Find out about the mediaeval Priory
– Learn about the town’s Elgar connections
– Hear of notable visitors to the town and the story behind some ‘blue plaques’
– Discover more about the coming of radar
The walks start from the Tourist Information Centre (TIC) at 10.30am on Saturdays and Mondays from April to September and last approximately 90 minutes. Sadly, due to the hilly nature of Great Malvern, these walks are unsuitable for the less mobile.
Children under 14: FREE
You can book a place on a walk via the Tourist Information Centre (open Monday – Sunday, 10am – 1.15pm and 2pm – 4pm) or online at TicketSource.
Town walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances.
Please check back here for information about any restrictions applicable to the 2021 walks season.
The TIC is located at The Lyttelton Well Courtyard, 6 Church Street, Malvern WR14 2AY (close to the Lyttelton Well Bookshop & Cafe). Tel: 01684 892289
Watch this brief video about Malvern Town Walking Tours
Accessible by Public Transport
Group Visits Available