Rose Bank Gardens
Rose Bank Gardens lies on the edge of the Malvern Hills overlooking Great Malvern. It started life as the grounds of Rose Bank, a Regency house that was gifted to the Town in 1918 by Mr Dyson Perrins and subsequently demolished in 1959.
It is part of the ‘Route to the Hills‘ from Great Malvern Station and offers access to the Malvern Hills and St Ann’s Well via the ’99 steps’ foot path. Facilities and attractions in the gardens include: terraced pathways, Victorian gas lamps, the Diamond Jubilee Sculpture of Two Buzzards by Walenty Patel and excellent views over Malvern. Rose Bank Gardens can be found at the Southern end of Belle Vue Terrace, next to the Mount Pleasant Hotel. Car parking can be found at the other end of Belle Vue Terrace behind the Unicorn pub.
Get in touch