Local artists and designers will be offering their goods once again when the Great Malvern Spring Arts Market returns this weekend. The popular market, which is one of the longest running markets of its kind in the area, will be held on Saturday 12 June at 10am to 5pm.
Located in the beautiful grounds of Great Malvern Priory, residents and visitors alike will enjoy artists selling jewellery, ceramics, felt work, sculptures, photography, paintings, textiles, and fused glass.
The stallholders will include:
- Paintings – Anna Cummings , Ken Hurd, Hannah Lawson, Chrissy Hunabun, Bic Beaumont, Kristian Hegenbarth, Rachel Blackwell
- Pottery – Rachel Pritchard, Jayne Edmunds, Patrick O’Donohue, Ellie Tarratt
- Jewellery – Duncan Hill, Alison Amos, Ria Poynton, Justine Allsopp, Richard Evans, Libby Gardiner, Ann Tanser
- Illustrations – Beth Devine, Richard Jelfs, Ben Clarke
- Photography – Phil Cooling, Jan Sedlacek, Andy Walker, Michael Whitefoot
- Lampshades & decoupage bowls – Claire Nicklin
- Upcycled Houses – Upcycled Maria
- Paper cuts – Richard Webb
- Woodwork – Gaby Pfeiffer, Emma Pell
- Fused Glass – Pam White, Michele Ismay
- Bags & knitwear – Elanor McAllen
The market has been organised by Boffy Arts Markets in partnership with Malvern Hills District Council.
For more information, please visit our artisan market provided website – Boffy Markets
You may also be interested in…
Father’s Day, 20 June, is just around the corner, and we might just have the perfect gift ideas for the Morgan fan in your life…
Science is once again a walk in the park. Malvern Science in the Park is set to return to Priory Park in Great Malvern, running from 10:30am to 4:30pm on Saturday 26 June 2021…
London Classic Theatre today announce a new UK tour of their postponed 20th anniversary production of Alan Ayckbourn’s comic study of social climbing, Absurd Person Singular…