Win A Fish4Dogs Hamper – Full of Dog Treats and Dog Food!
(24th July – 31st August 2020)
How To Enter #MalvernMutts Competition
Take some photos of your dog(s) whilst you’re out and about walking, or enjoying a day out around The Malverns, and then upload your favourite photo to your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account using #MalvernMutts between Friday 24th July – Monday 31st August 2020 for your photo to be entered into our #MalvernMutts competition. If you do not have an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account, you can email your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will share it for you via our social media channels.
The Malverns cover an area which includes the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Malvern Chase, the Teme Valley, and the towns of Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton upon Severn. We can’t wait to see your dogs enjoying our stunning scenery, or at a dog friendly venue.
Our favourite photo will be chosen and the winner announced on Friday 4th September 2020.
#MalvernMutts Photograph Competition Prize
Win a delicious box of Fish4Dogs food and treats worth over £100! The hamper includes Fish4Dogs Finest Complete Food range, simple, wholesome, tasty and grain free recipes made from fish, potato and pea and available in a variety of fish flavours. You will also win a variety of Fish4Dogs extensive treats range, all made using fish-based proteins. All treats are tasty, gluten free and super healthy including the popular Sea Jerky Dental treats range, naturally abrasive in texture, these low calorie treats can help with tartar on teeth. Plus you will also be one of the first to try their exciting new Support+ Morsel range, a tasty biscuit conditioning treat to give your dog’s health an added boost. Find out more about Fish4Dogs by clicking here.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is hosted by Malvern Hills District Council using the Visit The Malverns social media channels – Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Photographs must be taken from within The Malverns (Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Malvern Chase, the Teme Valley, and the towns of Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton upon Severn).
- Photographs must be uploaded to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter to take part – if you do not have your own Instagram account, please send the photographs to email@example.com and we will endeavour to upload them for your to our account.
- Submissions must allow for Visit the Malverns and Malvern Hills District Council to share photographs freely, including, but not limited to: social media, websites, email newsletters and promotional material.
- By submitting your photograph/s you are confirming that you have the permission of any individuals who may also be featured in the photograph, or that of their parent/guardian if under 16 years of age, have authorised for their image to be used by Malvern Hills District Council in our media.
- Images must not be digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- If emailing your images, please note that Malvern Hills District Council will not pass your personal details on to any third party; however your details may be retained in accordance with Data Protection law.
- The welfare of wildlife is of greater importance than the photograph itself. Please take care to avoid damage to the environment in the process of your photography.
- You must be a UK resident to enter.
- The competition closing date is Monday 31st August 2020. No entries will be accepted after midnight.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for anything else.
- There is only one prize available.
- You can find out about the nutritional value of Fish4Dogs by visiting their website www.fish4dogs.com.
A visit to The Malverns will definitely put a smile on your dogs’ face; with an endless supply of dog friendly walking routes, where your dog will enjoy sniffing out a variety of smells on top of the Malvern Hills, in the picturesque Teme Valley, along the River Severn, at one of the local nature reserves or in one of our many Dog Friendly eating out establishments. Plenty of places across The Malverns are dog friendly, please find out more here.
All we ask, is for you to abide by our Dog Walking Code. See below. You can also sign up to the Malvern Hills District Council Green Dog Pledge by clicking here.
The Malverns Dog Walking Code
You and your dog are welcome to explore The Malverns, but we ask you to follow our Dog Walking Code.:
- Please keep your dog on a lead near livestock. If you are planning on walking on the Malvern Hills or common land, you can plan your walk by signing up to the Malvern Hills Trust Stock Watch here.or the Malvern Hills Trust Twitter account here.
- Please keep to the paths to minimise disturbance to birds and other wildlife.
- Remember this is a shared space with other dogs and humans also enjoying the countryside.
- Please pick up your dog’s poo.
- Always bag and bin your dog’s poo wherever you are. You can use any public waste bin or your bin at home.
- Never leave bags of dog poo lying around, even if you intend to pick them up later. Containers and deodorised bags can make them easier to carry.
- Ensure your details are on your dog’s collar and it is micro-chipped, so you can be reunited quickly if it is lost.
Please click here for the Dog Walking Code from the Kennel Club.
We would like to thank Fish4Dogs for supplying the prize for #MalvernMutts! We couldn’t have done it without you! Here’s some more information on Fish4Dogs…
Your dog will love a walk to the top of Herefordshire Beacon, also known as British Camp. Read our guest dog blog from Pepper…
Take a look at five recommended dog walks from around The Malverns which are not to be missed!