We’re thrilled to hear Malvern Well Dressing will go ahead this year.
You can come and take a tour around the Malvern Hills, and the town of Malvern to see many of the wells, springs and spouts lovingly dressed by the local community with this year’s theme – Planets and Stars.
Unfortunately, the Water Festival activities will be unable to go ahead, but we look forward to planning the event and welcoming the extended festival activities back next year.
Malvern’s rich heritage is set to be celebrated with the return of the inspirational Malvern Well Dressing festivities. Famously quoted as having ‘the godliest view in England’, the Malvern Hills definitely have the ‘WOW’ factor, and even more so, when the wells, springs and spouts are dressed celebrating our pagan past. Visitors can view wonderful creations across hills, on foot, by bicycle (beware, it is hilly), or on a self-drive tour. The mini-bus tours are unable to go-ahead this year due to the pandemic.
The annual event celebrates the history of Malvern spring water, and is brought to the town by the Malvern Spa Association with local businesses and community groups taking part.
- Malvern Well Dressing – Explore 49 wells, spring and spouts with the majority dressed for a minimum of 5 days – please click here for more information about Malvern Well Dressing.
- Malvern Well Dressing Photography Exhibition on Church Walk by Malvern Spa Association in partnership with Jan Sedlacek 26 April 2021 to end of June 2021 – please click here
- Great Malvern Spring Arts Market – 1 May 2021 in the Priory Grounds in Great Malvern – please click here
- Blue Magpie Contemporary Craft Fair at Elmslie House in Great Malvern – please click here.
- Health & Well-Being Fair – 1 May 2021 10am-6:30pm – online event – YouTube AM Session – YouTube PM Session From 1pm
- Hanley Open Gardens – 1-3 May 2021 – An opportunity to visit 17 fantastic gardens within the village of Hanley Swan – please click here.
- The Fold Market, Bransford – 2 May 2021 – support local food, drink and craft stalls, pop into The Fold Café, Farm Shop and Studios and all whilst indulging in the beautiful Spring Sun on the Nature Trail – please click here
- Malvern Town Walks – Learn about the history of Malvern with the Malvern Civic Society on Saturdays and Mondays – please book as spaces are limited – please click here.
- Independent Shopping – We’ve got a great selection of independent shops across the area = Malvern I Tenbury Wells I Upton upon Severn
You may also be interested in…
Celebrate the town of Malvern’s unique and varied history at this annual festival organised by the Malvern Civic Society…
The Three Choirs Festival returns to Worcester this summer, from Saturday 24 July to Sunday 1 August, with an exciting programme of choral and orchestral concerts, recitals, talks, family events, cathedral services, theatre, exhibitions and more…
Visitors to the Midsummer Garden Life Festival need not worry about foreign travel restrictions as they will be able to experience three, theatrically themed, floral holiday destinations, without the need of a passport or the any need to quarantine…