September is a great time to visit The Malverns with plenty of things to see and do. Please see our top picks below:
- Head to the hills for some delightful walks and spectacular views, or take in the tranquil scenery on a riverside walk in Upton upon Severn or the Teme Valley.
- Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the Autumn in Malvern Festival is a festival not to be missed if you love classical music, literature and the arts on from 14th September – 31st October 2019.
- The Three Counties Showground will be celebrating its 25th anniversary at the annual Malvern Autumn Show – RHS Flower Show, giant vegetables, scrumptious food and drink, the NEW Malvern Gin Show, plant sales and much, much more! 28th September -29th September 2019.
- Book yourself onto a Virgin Balloon Flight over the Teme Valley taking off from Shelsley Walsh Motorsport, alternatively enter our prize draw by Wednesday 11th September 2019 to be in with the chance to win a Virgin Balloon Flight.
- Love motor-sport? Head to Eastnor Castle for the Three Shires Stage Rally.
- Watch The Gilbert & Sullivan Opera Company at Malvern Theatres 5th -7th September 2019.
- Visit BusFest, the largest VW Transporter Show in the world at the Three Counties Showground 6th September – 8th September 2019 (hosted by VanFest).
- Browse and buy something quirky or something old at the Malvern Retro & Vintage Fair on the 7th September 2019.
- Enjoy the annual Horticultural Show & Fete at Alfrick and Lusley Country Show on the 7th September 2019 with a Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (BBMF) Spitfire fly-over (flight path weather dependent).
- Walk the hills and see a Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Dakota fly along the ridge part of the Help The Heroes Malvern Hills Challenge (flight path weather dependent).
- Enjoy the ‘Come and Sing’ afternoon hosted by Malvern Festival Chorus, featuring Faure’s Requiem and Vivaldi’s Gloria at Great Malvern priory on the 7th September 2019.
- Affordable Art Fair at Elmslie House 9th-15th September 2019.
- Watch Margaret Atwood Live in Cinemas at Malvern Theatres on the 10th September 2019.
- See The Life and rhymes of Benjamin Zephaniah at Malvern Theatres on the 13th September 2019.
- Head to the Three Counties Showground for the Flea Market and Collectors Fair on the 15th September 2019.
- Feel autumnal with a visit to Autumn Antics at Eastnor Castle & Arboretum on the 15th September 2019.
- Enjoy the day at Shelsley Walsh Motorsport with the Autumn Speed Finale on the 21st & 22nd September 2019.
- Purchase local food and drink at one of the local markets happening across The Malverns, including The Fold, Great Malvern, the Teme Valley and Hanley Swan.
There’s plenty more happening across The Malverns this September, please visit our events database to find out more about what’s on and visit our attractions database to find out about all the things to see and do on a trip to The Malverns.
What to stay a little longer? Check out our accommodation finder to find your perfect place to stay
You may also be interested in…