2065 is a futuristic sensory extravaganza for audiences with profound and multiple learning disabilities. Frozen Light are specialists in making sensory theatre for adult audiences with PMLD and this is their fifth touring production.
Are there any lighting or strobe effects? No.
Will there be music or songs? There is an almost continual original soundtrack created by composer Sam Halmarack and many moments of live music and song.
How many performers are there? Three actor musicians.
What’s the recommended age limit? 13+ with PMLD. Suitable for Adults and young adults.
Why is this show for young adults and adults with PMLD?
- The show is multi-sensory
- Small audience of six people with PMLD plus their companions
- Lots of 1:1 interaction with audience
- No raked seating, fully accessible space
- Highly trained performers with years of experience working with people with learning disabilities
- The audience doesn’t have to sit still and can make noise