Every September thousands of volunteers across England organise events to celebrate our fantastic history and culture. It’s your chance to see hidden places and try out new experiences – all of which are FREE to explore.
Heritage Open Days 2022 – 9th-18th September
Lots of events in and around Malvern. There are guided walks, church open days, talks and museums open.
- Inventions from Malvern’s Boffins Exhibition, Coach House Theatre – Fri 9, Sat 10, Sun 11 Sept 10am-4pm
- Great Malvern Station Railway Exhibition, No 1 Platform waiting room – Mon – Fri 7am-6pm
- St Matthias Church Open – Sat 10 Sept 10am-4pm
- The Church of The Ascension will be open daily from Sat 10 – Sun 18 September 11am-4pm. It will be stewarded on the Saturdays. The Church is a great example of Arts and Crafts Architecture. (WR14 1XA)
- Great Malvern Cemetery Open Day and Tree Walk (2pm) – Sat 10 Sept 10am-4pm (open day and walk cancelled)
- Malvern Masonic Lodge Open Day – Sat 10 Sept 10am-3pm
- Upton Tudor House Museum – open Thurs, Fri and Sun 1:30-4:30pm, Sat 10:30am-4:30pm
- Teme Valley Market at The Talbot in Knightwick – Sun 11 Sept 11am-1:30pm
- Bands in the Park – Sun 11 Sept 2:30-4:30pm (cancelled)
- Ripple Parish Church Open open all week
- Local history exhibition in St Mary’s Church Guarlford and Guarlford Village Hall – Sat 10 Sept 10am-4pm, Sun 11 2-4pm, Tues 13, Wed 14 and Thurs 15 Sept 2-4pm. Refreshments available.
- Great Malvern Farmers Market- Sat 17 Sept 9am-2pm
- Bands in the Park – Sun 18 Sept 2:30-4:30pm (cancelled)
- Visit The Pump Rooms at Tenbury Wells – Saturdays 11am-4pm, Sundays 11am-3pm
- Visit Tenbury Museum – Sat 10 & Sun 11 & Sat 17 Sept 11am-4pm, Weekdays 11am-1:30pm, Sun 18 2-4pm
Please see our website for more details on individual events or book tickets online at Malvern Civic Society event tickets from TicketSource.