Four amazing festive experiences in one central location November 2021 – January 2022
Experience amazing festive fun at The Three Counties Showground this winter with daytime and evening activities:
- An exciting, new outdoor illumination trail of light installations
- One of the region’s largest real ice rinks
- Indoor Skate Cafe
- Giant Observation Wheel for thrill seekers
- Festive food and drink quarter
- Santa Experiences – take the Arctic Express train and meet Santa Claus and his elves in the cosy cabin for a traditional and personalised visit
Tickets are limited and advance booking is essential.
Winter Glow promises a world of festive wonder this year, as the Three Counties Showground in Worcestershire is transformed for Christmas 2021! Winter Glow is a festive celebration, which starts in mid-November with the opening of the Ice Rink, followed by the Illuminated Light Trail, alongside Malvern’s first giant Observation Wheel and finally bespoke Santa Experiences running throughout December. With a magical mix of festive fun, the countdown to Christmas has begun.