Gather at Colwall Stone from 5.30pm
Beat the midwinter blues and come Wassailing with us!
– Old Meg Morris Dancing
– Torch-lit procession to the orchard at 6pm
– Wassailing in the orchard
– Singing round the bonfire
– Eat! Pig roast, veggie pasties, cake
– Drink! Mulled cider, beer, cider, perry, apple juice
– Light up the night! With torches and lanterns
– Make a noise! With pots and pans, horns and whistles and your loudest and best singing voice!
Dress for the weather and don’t forget your Wassail hat!
More information on the website
Entry: Adults £3 (children free)