Beat the midwinter blues: come Wassailing with us!
Gather at Colwall Stone from 5.30pm for Old Meg Morris
Lighting up at 5.50pm for 6.00pm procession
Entry: £3 per adult (children free)
– Torch lit procession to the orchard
– Wassailing in the orchard
– Singing round the bonfire
– Savouries, brownies and flapjack
– Mulled apple juice, beer and cider
Bring children, torches, lanterns, pots, pans, wooden spoons, horns, whistles, a singing voice if you have one; and your sense of fun.
Please wear silly hats, warm clothes and wellies.