Malvern Town Walk
Why not join one of Malvern Civic Society’s walks and find out about the fascinating history of Malvern?
– See how Malvern’s famous Water Cure and Spa flourished in the 19th Century
– Learn about the mediaeval Priory
– Find out about the town’s Elgar connections
– Hear of important visitors to the town and the story behind some ‘blue plaques’
– Discover more about the coming of radar
Every week from Easter to Autumn, guides from Malvern Civic Society lead walks around Great Malvern. The walks start from the Tourist Information Centre (TIC) at 10.30am on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The walk lasts about 90 minutes and there are no steep climbs.
Children under 14: FREE
You can book a place on a walk via the Tourist Information Centre (open Monday – Saturday, 10am – 5pm), online at TicketSource or pay when you arrive.
Please note: Town Walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances. Checking with the TIC in advance is advisable. There is no town walk available on the opening Saturday of Civic Week each year.
The TIC is located at The Lyttelton Well Courtyard, 6 Church Street, Malvern WR14 2AY (close the Lyttelton Well Bookshop & Cafe). Tel: 01684 892289