Local artists and designers will be offering their goods once again when the Malvern Summer Arts Market returns this weekend.
The popular market, which is one of the longest running markets of its kind in the area, will be held on Saturday, 14 August at 10am to 5pm.
Located in the beautiful grounds of Great Malvern Priory, residents and visitors alike will enjoy artists selling photography, paintings, ceramics, jewellery, cushions and fused glass.
The stallholders will include:
- Jewellers: Emma Edwards, Sarah Greening, Jacqui Brazier, Duncan Hill, Justine Morris and Ria Poynton.
- Painters: Deb Stanley, Chrissy Hunabun, Kristian Hegenbarth and Hannah Lawson.
- Photographers: Trevor Hunter and Phil Cooling.
- Ceramics: Jayne Edmunds.
- Potters: Chris Greening and Rachel Pritchard.
- Fused Glasswork: Elaine Mason and Michelle Ismay.
- Illustrations: Jennifer Chance and Jools Lawley.
The market has been organised by Boffy Arts Markets in partnership with Malvern Hills District Council.
Cllr Daniel Walton, Portfolio Holder for Tourism and Economic Development at Malvern Hills District Council, said: “The Malvern Summer Arts Market is a great opportunity to see the wonderful local talent our district has to offer. Why not make a day of it by popping into the restaurants and shops in Great Malvern”.
Visit www.boffyartsandevents.com/events for more information.