Tickets can either be collected in person from the TIC during opening hours or can be posted out to you at current postage rates. Payments by credit/debit card (not American Express) and cash are accepted.
MALVERN TOWN WALKING TOURS (RETURNING APRIL 2022)
Guided walks with Malvern Civic Society Guides
Why not join one of Malvern Civic Society’s walks and find out about the fascinating history of Malvern?
– See how Malvern’s famous Water Cure and Spa flourished in the 19th century
– Learn about the medieval Priory
– Find out about the town’s Elgar connections
– Hear of important visitors to the town and the story behind some ‘blue plaques’
– Discover more about the coming of radar
Walks last approximately 90 minutes. Sadly, due to the hilly nature of Great Malvern, these walks are unsuitable for the less mobile. No dogs are allowed, except assistance dogs. All walks are subject to coronavirus restrictions.
Walks take place on Saturdays (except first Saturday of Civic Week) and Mondays (including Bank Holidays) at 10.30am during the season (2022 season dates to be confirmed), led by enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides from Malvern Civic Society. Other times may be available by prior arrangement.