Tickets can either be collected in person from the TIC during opening hours or can be posted out to you at current postage rates. Payments by credit/debit card (not American Express) and cash are accepted.
MALVERN TOWN WALKING TOURS (FROM 17 APRIL 2021)
Guided walks with Malvern Civic Society Guides
Children under 14: Free
Why not join one of Malvern Civic Society’s walks and find out about the fascinating history of Malvern?
– See how Malvern’s famous Water Cure and Spa flourished in the 19th Century
– Learn about the medieval Priory
– Find out about the town’s Elgar connections
– Hear of important visitors to the town and the story behind some ‘blue plaques’
– Discover more about the coming of radar
Walks last approximately 90 minutes. Sadly, due to the hilly nature of Great Malvern, these walks are unsuitable for the less mobile. No dogs are allowed, except assistance dogs. All walks are subject to coronavirus restrictions (please see further notes below).
Walks take place on Saturdays (except first Saturday of Civic Week, 19 June) and Mondays (including Bank Holidays) at 10.30am from 17 April 2021 until 30 October 2021, led by enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides from Malvern Civic Society. Other times may be available by prior arrangement.
Tickets are available from Malvern Tourist Information Centre and online from Ticketsource.
- Visitors are asked to please book a place in advance through Malvern Tourist Information Centre or online through Ticketsource (online booking closes at 12pm on the day before the walk; please contact the Tourist Information Centre after this time).
- Eight places are available on each walk.
- Visitors may wish to wear a face covering on the walk.
- All walks are subject to coronavirus restrictions, and are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances. Please check with Malvern Tourist Information Centre to avoid disappointment. There will be no walk on the first Saturday of Civic Week (19 June 2021).