Tickets can either be collected in person from the TIC during opening hours or can be posted out to you at current postage rates. Payments by credit/debit card (with apologies for any inconvenience, this excludes American Express) and cash are accepted.
MALVERN TOWN WALKING TOURS
Guided walks with Malvern Civic Society Guides
Why not join one of Malvern Civic Society’s walks and find out about the fascinating history of Malvern?
– See how Malvern’s famous Water Cure and Spa flourished in the 19th century
– Learn about the medieval Priory
– Find out about the town’s Elgar connections
– Hear of important visitors to the town and the story behind some ‘blue plaques’
– Discover more about the coming of radar
Walks last approximately 90 minutes and cost £5 per person (children under 14: free). Sadly, due to the hilly nature of Great Malvern, these walks are unsuitable for the less mobile. No dogs are allowed, except assistance dogs. All walks are subject to coronavirus restrictions.
Walks take place on Saturdays and Mondays (including Bank Holidays) at 10.30am during the season, which in 2022 runs from 2 April until 26 September, and are led by enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides from Malvern Civic Society. Please follow the link below for further details and booking information.
CONCERTS & EVENTS
Tickets listed below are available to purchase from Malvern Tourist Information Centre (in person or over the phone on 01684 892289). Royal Three Counties Show tickets also available from Upton Tourist Information Centre (in person or over the phone on 01684 594200).
- Sunday 22 May 2022 (3.45pm): Serenata – ‘Trees, Marvellous Trees’ Concert at Elmslie House, Malvern
- Friday 17-19 June 2022 (8am – 6pm): Royal Three Counties Show at Three Counties Showground
- Saturday 18 June 2022 (2.30pm): Summer Concert by Worcester Philharmonic Orchestra at Pershore Abbey