As well as many one-off and annual events such as concerts and festivals, the Malverns are home to a fantastic range of events that happen on a regular or recurring basis, such as markets, fairs, concert series, garden openings and guided walks. Please note that events listed below may be subject to postponement or cancellation at short notice. The individual listings on our Events pages are regularly updated, but it is advisable to check the websites of event organisers for confirmation shortly before your visit.
ANTIQUES & FLEA FAIRS
- Malvern Antiques & Collectors Fair – dates in 2022: 27 March, 6 November
- Malvern Flea & Collectors Fair – dates in 2022: 16 January, 13 February, 18 April, 29 May, 26 June, 24 July, 29 August, 18 September, 9 October
For further information about the above fairs, as well as the Antiques to Retro Arcade at the RHS Malvern Spring Festival (5 – 8 May 2022), please see the B2B Events website.
BANDS IN THE PARK
- Bandstand in Priory Park, Great Malvern from 2.30pm – 4.30pm on summer Sundays between 8 May and 18 September 2022 (concerts on 11 & 18 September have been cancelled). Organised by Malvern Town Council.
- Tenbury Wells – Tuesdays from 9.30am – 12pm in the Scout Hut by the swimming pool. For further details, please see the Country Markets website.
- Knightwick – 2nd Sunday of each month from 11am – 1.30pm at The Talbot, Knightwick, WR6 5PH. Dates in 2022: 9 January, 13 February, 13 March, 10 April, 8 May, 12 June, 10 July, 14 August, 11 September, 9 October, 13 November, 11 December. For further details, please see the Teme Valley Market Facebook page.
- Great Malvern – 3rd Saturday of each month from 9am – 2pm in Great Malvern Priory Grounds (except January, February and March when the market is indoors in the Lyttelton Rooms). Dates in 2022: 15 January (indoors), 19 February (indoors), 19 March (indoors), 16 April, 21 May, 18 June, 16 July, 20 August, 17 September, 15 October, 19 November, 17 December. For further details, please see the Boffy Arts and Events website.
MALVERN & TENBURY WELLS ARTS MARKETS
- The popular Malvern Arts Market will return in 2022 in the Priory Grounds 10am – 5pm on the following dates: 26 March, 7 May, 6 August, 1 October, 5 November, 26 November (Christmas Festival). For further details, please see the Boffy Arts Markets website.
- The Tenbury Christmas Arts Market will return, following its success in 2021, on 8 December 2022 from 2pm – 7pm. For further details, please see the Boffy Arts Markets website.
- The Fold Market, Bransford – held on the 1st Sunday (2nd Sunday in March) of the month from March to December, 10am – 2pm. Dates in 2022: 13 March, 3 April, 1 May, 5 June, 3 July, 7 August, 4 September, 2 October, 6 November, 4 December. Also at The Fold: Spring Market on Saturday 16 April; Summer Market on Saturday 16 July; Autumn Market on Saturday 22 October; and Festive Market on Saturday 17 December. More Information
- Crowcroft Market @ The Yard – held on the 4th Sunday of each month between April and September, 10am – 2.30pm in Leigh Sinton, WR13 5ED. Dates in 2022: 24 April, 22 May, 26 June, 24 July, 28 August, 25 September. More information
- Hanley Swan – cafe & local market on the last Saturday of each month apart from August and December from 9.30am to 12pm in Hanley Swan Village Hall, WR8 0DA. Dates in 2022: 29 January, 26 February, 26 March, 30 April, 28 May, 25 June, 30 July, 24 September, 29 October, 26 November. More Information
- Tenbury Round Market – general markets held in the historic Round Market and Market Square in Tenbury Wells every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am – 3pm. Please visit the Tenbury Round Markets Facebook page for more information.
- Hellens Produce Market – pick up good quality, local products. Markets held on the first Saturday of each month from 9.30am-11.30am. More Information
- Kyre Park Monthly Market – selling Antiques, Arts and Crafts and local produce. Held on the last Sunday of every month, 10am-4pm. More information
- For details of gardens open for NGS around the Malverns, visit the NGS website or pick up a brochure from the local tourist information centre.
LIVE MUSIC VENUES
- Live music sessions take place at various venues around the Malverns. For the more information, please visit the SLAP Magazine website.
PHILIP SERRELL AUCTIONS
- Regular auctions by the well-known antiques expert from TV at The Malvern Saleroom, Barnards Green Road, Malvern WR14 3LW. For further details, please see the Philip Serrell Auctioneers website.
- Malvern – Guided walk around Victorian Malvern narrated by a Malvern Civic Society guide, running on most Saturdays and Mondays (including most Bank Holidays) at 10.30am during the season, which runs from 2 April – 31 October 2022 – excluding 19 September, 3 October and 8 October. Duration: approximately 1.5 hours. Start point and tickets: Malvern Tourist Information Centre. Town walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances.
- Malvern Theatre – Regular monthly behind-the-scenes tours take place on Sundays throughout the year. Each tour lasts 90 minutes and ends with a hot drink and a slice of cake. £15 per person. For more information see Malvern Theatres.
- Great Malvern Priory – Guided Tours take place most Saturday mornings at 10.30am throughout the year. For more information click here.