As well as many one-off and annual events such as concerts and festivals, the Malverns are home to a fantastic range of events that happen on a regular or recurring basis, such as markets, fairs, concert series, garden openings and guided walks. Please note that events listed below may be subject to postponement or cancellation at short notice. The individual listings on our Events pages are regularly updated, but it is advisable to check the websites of event organisers for confirmation shortly before your visit.
ANTIQUES & FLEA FAIRS
- Malvern Antiques & Collectors Fair – Dates in 2023: 5 March
- Malvern Flea & Collectors Fair – Dates in 2023: 15 January, 12 February, 10 April, 29 May, 25 June, 23 July, 28 August, 17 September, 15 October, 5 November
For further information about the above fairs, as well as the Antiques to Retro Arcade at the RHS Malvern Spring Festival (11 – 14 May 2023), visit the B2B Events website.
BANDS IN THE PARK
- Bandstand in Priory Park, Great Malvern from 2.30pm – 4.30pm on summer Sundays between May and September (dates to be confirmed). Organised by Malvern Town Council.
- Tenbury Wells – Tuesdays from 9.30am – 12pm in the Scout Hut by the swimming pool. For further details, visit the Country Markets website.
- Knightwick – 2nd Sunday of each month from 11am – 1.30pm at The Talbot, Knightwick, WR6 5PH. Dates in 2023: 15 January, 12 February, 12 March, 9 April, 14 May, 11 June, 9 July, 13 August, 10 September, 8 October, 12 November, 10 December. For further details, visit the Teme Valley Market Facebook page.
- Great Malvern – 3rd Saturday of each month from 9am – 2pm in Great Malvern Priory Grounds (except January, February and March when the market is indoors in the Lyttelton Rooms). Dates in 2023: 21 January (indoors), 18 February (indoors), 18 March (indoors), 15 April, 20 May, 17 June, 15 July, 19 August, 16 September, 21 October, 18 November, 16 December. For further details, visit the Boffy Arts and Events website.
MALVERN & TENBURY WELLS ARTS MARKETS
- The popular Malvern Arts Market will return in 2023 in the Priory Grounds 10am – 4pm on the following dates: 1 April, 29 April, 5 August, 7 October, 4 November, 25 November (Christmas Festival). For further details, visit the Boffy Arts Markets website.
- Malvern Artisan Craft Market – Last Saturday of each month in the Lyttelton Well Great Malvern (with an exception in December when it is the second Saturday). Dates for 2023 : 25 March, 29 April, 27 May, 24 June, 29 July, 26 August, 30 September, 28 October, 25 November (10am-7pm), 9 December (10am-4pm). Visit the Artisan Craft Market Facebook page for more information.
- The Fold Market, Bransford – held on the 1st Sunday of the month from March to December, 10am – 3pm. Dates in 2023: 5 March, 2 April, 7 May, 4 June, 2 July, 6 August, 3 September, 1 October, 5 November, 3 December. For more information, visit The Fold’s website.
- Crowcroft Market @ The Yard – held on the 4th Sunday of each month between April and September, 10am – 2.30pm in Leigh Sinton, WR13 5ED. Dates in 2023: 23 April, 28 May, 25 June, 23 July, 27 August, 17 September. Fore more information, visit The Crowcroft Market Facebook page.
- Hanley Swan – cafe & local market with food, plants and crafts on the last Saturday of each month apart from August and December from 9.30am to 12pm in Hanley Swan Village Hall, WR8 0DA. Dates in 2023: 28 January, 25 February, 25 March, 29 April, 27 May, 24 June, 29 July, 30 September, 28 October, 25 November. For more information, visit the Hanley Swan Market Facebook page.
- ‘Two Can Do’ Artisan Market – a wide selection of foodies, designers and art stalls at a market held at Hallow Parish Hall, 11am – 3pm. Dates in 2023: 5 March, 21 May, 1 October, 19 November. For more information, visit the Two Can Do Markets Instagram page.
- Tenbury Round Market – general markets held in the historic Round Market and Market Square in Tenbury Wells every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am – 3pm. For more information, visit the Tenbury Round Markets Facebook page.
- Hellens Produce Market – pick up good quality, local products. Markets held on the first Saturday of each month from 9.30am – 11.30am. For more information, visit the Hellens Manor website.
- Kyre Park Monthly Market – selling Antiques, Arts and Crafts and local produce. Held on the last Sunday of every month, 10am – 4pm. For more information, visit the Kyre Park Antiques Barn Facebook page.
- Kempsey Crafts, Artisan and Farmers’ Market – held at the Seaborne Inn in Kempsey, the market is held on the first Sunday of the month from March to December, offering the opportunity to purchase fine locally sourced and crafted products directly from the makers. Dates in 2023: 5 March, 2 April, 7 May, 4 June, 2 July, 6 August, 3 September, 1 October, 5 November, 3 December.
- For details of gardens open for NGS around the Malverns, visit the NGS website or pick up a brochure from the local tourist information centre.
LIVE MUSIC VENUES
- Live music sessions take place at various venues around the Malverns. For more information, please visit the SLAP Magazine website.
PHILIP SERRELL AUCTIONS
- Regular auctions by the well-known antiques expert from TV at The Malvern Saleroom, Barnards Green Road, Malvern WR14 3LW. For further details, visit the Philip Serrell Auctioneers website.
- Malvern – Guided walk around Victorian Malvern narrated by a Malvern Civic Society guide, running on most Saturdays and Mondays (including most Bank Holidays) at 10.30am during the season, which runs from 1 April – 30 September 2023. Duration: approximately 90 minutes. Start point and tickets: Malvern Tourist Information Centre. Town walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances (check with Malvern Tourist Information Centre on 01684 892289 to avoid disappointment).
- Malvern Theatre – Regular monthly behind-the-scenes tours take place on Sundays throughout the year. Each tour lasts 90 minutes and ends with a hot drink and a slice of cake. £15 per person. For more information, visit the Malvern Theatres website.
- Great Malvern Priory – Guided tours take place most Saturday mornings, usually at 10.30am (summer) or 11am (winter), throughout the year. For more information, visit the Friends of Malvern Priory website.