Events that happen on a regular or recurring basis. Please note that events listed below may be subject to postponement or cancellation. The individual listings on our events pages will be updated as soon as possible, but it is advisable to check the websites of event organisers for confirmation.
Antique & Flea Fairs
- Malvern Antiques & Collectors Fair – dates in 2020: 1 March, 9 August, 1 November
- Malvern Flea & Collectors Fair – dates in 2020: 19 January, 9 February, 13 April, 25 May, 21 June, 31 August, 20 September, 1 October, 13 December
Bands in the Park
- On the Bandstand in Priory Park, Great Malvern starting at 2.30pm (until 4.30pm) on Sundays from 17 May until 13 September 2020.
- Malvern – Each Friday from 9.00am – 12.00pm in the Lyttelton Rooms, Church Street.
- Tenbury Wells – Each Tuesday from 9.30am – 12.00pm (winter) or 8.30am – 11.30am (summer) in the Scout Hut by the swimming pool.
For further details see the Country Markets website.
- Knightwick – 2nd Sunday each month from 10.30am – 1.30pm at The Talbot, Knightwick. For further details see the Teme Valley Market website.
- Great Malvern – 3rd Saturday each month from 9.00am – 2.00pm in Abbey Road (except January and February in Lyttelton Rooms). This exciting market was relaunched in 2019 and continues to go from strength to strength in 2020. For further details see the Great Malvern Farmers’ Market website.
Great Malvern Arts Markets
- A series of Arts and Food Markets are due to be held during 2020 in the Priory Grounds on the following dates: 4 April, 2 May, 25 May (Food Festival), 15 August, 3 October, 24 October, 28 November (Christmas Festival). For further details see the Boffy Arts Markets website.
- For details of gardens open for NGS around the Malverns, visit the NGS website or pick up a brochure from the local tourist information centre.
Live Music Venues
- Live music sessions take place at various venues around the Malverns. For the latest information, please visit the SLAP Magazine website.
Philip Serrell Auctions
- Regular auctions by the well-known antiques expert from TV at The Malvern Saleroom, Barnards Green Road, Malvern WR14 3LW. For further details see the Philip Serrell Auctioneers website.
Town and Village Markets
- Hanley Swan – cafe & local market on the last Saturday of each month apart from August and December from 9.30am to 12.00pm in Hanley Swan Village Hall.
- Malvern – Guided walk around Victorian Malvern narrated by Malvern Civic Society guides, running on Saturdays and Mondays (including Bank Holidays) at 10.30am from April to September. Duration approx. 1.5 hrs. Start point and tickets: Malvern Tourist Information Centre.
- Town walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances, and checking with the TIC in advance is advisable.