Events that happen on a regular or recurring basis.
Antique & Flea Fairs
Antique Fairs & Flea and Collectors Fairs – various dates – usually Sundays – on the Three Counties Showground at Malvern.
Bands in the Park
On the Bandstand in Priory Park, Great Malvern each Sunday from 2.30pm to 4.30pm during Summer months.
- Malvern – Each Friday from 9.00am – 12.00pm. Lyttelton Rooms, Church Street.
- Tenbury Wells – Each Tuesday from 9.30am – 12.00pm (winter) or 8.30am – 11.30am (summer). The Scout Hut by the swimming pool.
For further details of Country Markets see their website.
For details of WI activities and events in Worcestershire – see their website.
Great Malvern Arts Markets
A series of Arts Markets are due to be held during 2019 in the Priory Grounds.
Live Music Venues
Live music sessions take place at various venues around the Malverns. For the latest information, please visit the SLAP Magazine website.
Philip Serrell Auctions
Regular auctions by the well known antiques expert from TV.
The Malvern Saleroom, Barnards Green Road, Malvern WR14 3LW
see website www.serrell.com for details
Town and Village Markets
- Hanley Swan – cafe & local market on the last Saturday of each month apart from August and December (see Events List for dates) 9.30am to 12noon in Hanley Swan Village Hall.
- Malvern – Guided walk around Victorian Malvern narrated by Malvern Civic Society Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am from April to September. Duration approx. 1.5 hrs. Start point and tickets: Malvern Tourist Information Centre.
- Town walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances, and checking with the TIC in advance is advisable.