Events that happen on a regular or recurring basis. Please note that events listed below may be subject to postponement or cancellation. The individual listings on our Events pages will be updated as soon as possible, but it is advisable to check the websites of event organisers for confirmation.
ANTIQUE & FLEA FAIRS
- Malvern Antiques & Collectors Fair – dates in 2021: 7 November
- Malvern Flea & Collectors Fair – dates in 2021: 31 May, 27 June, 25 July, 30 August, 19 September, 10 October
- More Information
BANDS IN THE PARK
- On the Bandstand in Priory Park, Great Malvern starting at 2.30pm until 4.30pm on Sundays from 27 June until 12 September 2021.
- Tenbury Wells – Each Tuesday from 9.30am – 12.00pm (winter) or 8.30am – 11.30am (summer) in the Scout Hut by the swimming pool.
For further details see the Country Markets website.
- Knightwick – 2nd Sunday each month from 10.30am – 1.30pm at The Talbot, Knightwick, WR8 5PH. For further details see the Teme Valley Market Facebook Page.
- Great Malvern – 3rd Saturday each month from 9.00am – 2.00pm in Great Malvern Priory Grounds (except January, February and March in Lyttelton Rooms). For further details see Boffy Arts and Events Website.
GREAT MALVERN ARTS MARKETS
- The popular Malvern Arts Markets are due to be held during 2021 in the Priory Grounds 10am-5pm on the following dates: 27 March, 1 May, 12 June, 14 August, 9 October, 6 November, 27 November (Christmas Festival).
- 2022 Dates: 26 March, 7 May, 6 August, 1 October, 5 November, 26 November (Christmas Festival)
- For further details see the Boffy Arts Markets website.
- The Fold Market, Bransford – held on the 1st Sunday of the month from 10am-2pm (5 September, 3 October, 7 November, 5 December). More Information
- Crowcroft Market @ The Yard – held every month from April to September, 10am-2:30pm. Leigh Sinton, WR13 5ED. 16 May, 27 June, 18 July, 15 August, 19 September. More information
- Hanley Swan – cafe & local market on the last Saturday of each month apart from August and December from 9.30am to 12.00pm in Hanley Swan Village Hall, WR8 0DA. More Information
- For details of gardens open for NGS around the Malverns, visit the NGS website or pick up a brochure from the local tourist information centre.
LIVE MUSIC VENUES
- Live music sessions take place at various venues around the Malverns. For the latest information, please visit the SLAP Magazine website.
PHILIP SERRELL AUCTIONS
- Regular auctions by the well-known antiques expert from TV at The Malvern Saleroom, Barnards Green Road, Malvern WR14 3LW. For further details see the Philip Serrell Auctioneers website.
- Malvern – Guided walk around Victorian Malvern narrated by Malvern Civic Society guides, running on Saturdays and Mondays (including Bank Holidays) at 10.30am from April to the end of October 2021. Duration approx. 1.5 hrs. Start point and tickets: Malvern Tourist Information Centre.
- Town walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances, and checking with the TIC in advance is advisable.