FEAST family day takes place at both Malvern Cube and Priory Park
Join us for a day of inspiring theatre, dance and other performances, workshops, Umbrella Parade, story telling and puppets. A fun day out for all the family.
For all ages
Pay what you feel
Under 3 FREE
Book a place online – booking is essential
- The Nosy Little Troll – 40 minute show by award-winning Garlic Theatre, Norfolk. 11:30am and 2pm – Malvern Cube – A funny Scandinavian story starring a tasty brown cheese song, a lost goat and a bushy old troll with green fingers. The young audience will be spellbound with wonderfully crafted troll puppets, live music and lots of joining in.
- Bring an umbrella to transform in the ‘Bling-Up’ umbrella workshop (ready for the Parade)
- Umbrella Parade from Malvern Cube to Priory Park
- Carboot Disco Bingo – an extravagant game of bingo incorporating fantastic disco dancing, learn dance moves and win some prizes
- Jabberwock by Rag and Bone – an animated and illuminated puppet beast
- Malvern Cube lounge – watch a recording of the String Puppet Theatre’s The Crows Trail on the big screen.
- Daryll Curtiz from Oddstepprz Street Dance will be performing and teaching a few dance moves.
- Puppet making workshops
- Malvern Story-tellers – enchanting stories of dragons and mythical beasts
- Group ‘About Face’ present “We are all Stories”
- Malvern Cube Cafe open for snacks, cakes and drinks