Malvern Holiday Garden Flat
Beautiful modern, luxury flat, suitable for 2 adults (plus full-size double sofa bed in lounge – ideal for child over 8 years of age only or one adult).
Main bedroom, Super King bed, with stunning, freestanding bath. Plus a separate shower room/wc. Lounge, kitchen and even a laundry room. The lounge and bedroom overlook our beautiful garden, use of summerhouse on request.
No pets or small children.
Kitchen/lounge/bedroom/shower room with wc/laundry room.
Our Flat is situated in a quiet road in central Great Malvern. Railway station – 10 minutes’ walk / 2 minutes’ drive, shops (Waitrose and local shops) 10 minutes’ walk. Malvern Theatre / cinema, restaurants, pubs and cafes.
- On-site parking.
- Cleaning charge included in the price.
- Safe bicycle storage in locked garage with owner’s agreement.
- Bedroom with freestanding bath overlooking garden. Privacy roller blind (you can see out but no one can see in!) plus a black out blind. En-suite shower, basin with mirror, shaving point, wc.
- Hair dryer.
- Central heating with own controls, included in rental.
- Garden flat is accessed through a private entrance (French doors) from the garden into open-plan lounge/kitchen – dining area, seating up to 4, with open plan fully equipped kitchen. Electric hob (child lock), oven, microwave and fridge. Freezer in Laundry room. Equipped with kettle, toaster, cafetiere, juicer (for any other items, please ask).
- Malvern Spring water supplied for drinking on arrival – from local Malvern Springs!
- Fully functional separate spacious “utility room”/drying room just off kitchen (for those wet coats from walking on the hills), dishwasher, washing machine, iron/ironing board and small freezer.
- Free Wifi.
- Free-Sat TV (43”). DVD player and radio in lounge.
- High quality Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided.
- Spacious lawn running down to comfortable summerhouse and table and chairs outside with views of hills, please let us know when you would like to use it.
- Sorry, no dogs and no smoking!
- No portable barbeques.
- No small children as the garden is unfenced and has steep steps at own risk (although there is also a long sloping path down to the garden).
- Welcome pack, tea, coffee, fresh milk, bread supplied. Other requests for items welcome.
- Plentiful number of maps and guides to borrow, details of local attractions / events and pubs etc. Books and games.
- Perfect for a relaxing week.
- Owners on site.