Kyre Park Gardens
Kyre Park, a former deer park of medieval origin, licensed in 1275, is now privately owned parkland and gardens, laid out in 1754 by ‘Capability’ Brown. It has been considered one of the finest gardens in Worcestershire since the mid-1700s.
The park consists of five lakes, waterfalls, follies, a Grade II listed Jacobean barn, a ruin, and a Norman dovecote.
There is a suggested donation of £3.50 into the honesty box.
The park is open daily from 10am – 5pm (please note the House is closed to the public).
Dogs are welcome into the parkland and gardens and are to be kept on a lead. Please feel free to tag a photograph of your four-legged friend enjoying the gardens onto Instagram using #DogsofKyre.
Kyre Park House is also host to the most magnificent self-contained self-catering accommodation, offering two-bedroom en-suite accommodation. More en-suite bedrooms can be made available upon request. For all enquiries, please email [email protected] or head to Airbnb.
Next door to Kyre Park is the beautiful St Mary’s Church. St Mary’s Church is of Norman origin and home to the Geneva Bible (1587).
We kindly ask that visitors be respectful of the owners’ privacy and use the map provided on site to follow the public access routes around the gardens.
Kyre Park in conveniently located 8 minutes’ drive from Tenbury Wells, and 30 minutes’ drive from Ludlow.