St Wulstan’s RC Church
St Wulstan’s Catholic Church is the last resting place of Sir Edward Elgar.
Built in 1862, the Church is located in Little Malvern on the eastern slopes of the Malvern Hills, in the county of Worcestershire. Many visitors come to our cemetery to pay their respects to Sir Edward Elgar who is buried there with other members of his family.
Saint Wulstan’s is in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham and is run by the Benedictine monks of Downside Abbey.
The church is open during weekend Mass times (see Website) or by appointment. The cemetery is always open.