Sense Adventures is teaming up with The Malvern View Spa for a relaxing break tailored and accessible for those who are visually impaired. Sense Adventures offers a range of experiences specifically tailored for the visually impaired, with a relaxed and personal approach, and has produced many incredible projects in the past.
The Malvern View Spa in Worcester is an oasis of relaxation and indulgence, offering hotel and spa guests award-winning Temple Spa treatments, superb facilities and an exclusive environment, all brought together in a stunning setting with landscaped gardens and panoramic views of the beautiful Malvern Hills.
It truly is one of the most relaxing and opulent spa hotels in Worcestershire.
Sense Adventures is offering a Spa experience for the price of £495 per person.
What is included:
- 2 nights with dinner and bed and breakfast
- Accommodation on a twin sharing or double room basis,
- Cream tea on one afternoon
- 2 one hour treatments or 4 half hour treatments in the Temple Spa
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi
- Use of relaxation areas and grounds
- The assistance of guides throughout your stay
- Transport from local railway station Great Malvern
This is really a lucrative offer so don’t miss out!