This spring, treat the whole family to a world of adventure at Croome on an Easter trail.
The trail has nature-inspired activities for the whole family.
Prices are £3 per trail which includes an Easter trail sheet, bunny ears and dairy or vegan and Free From* chocolate egg.
*Suitable for people with milk, egg, gluten, peanut and tree nut allergies.
Here’s just a few of the activities to discover:
- Rabbit Racecourse
- Giant bird nest with supersized selfie bird board
- Animal footprint stepping stones
- Collective Easter art project to add your creative stamp on
- True or false egg path
- Egghead and spoon race
- Spin the wheel nature dares
- Interactive weather station
- Tactile interactive egg learning experience
The trail will be sold between 10am and 4pm. Eggs must be collected before 5pm when the site closes.
Event dates: The trail takes place between 23 March – 7 April 2024, from 10am to 5pm, last entry at 4pm
Price: £3 per trail