Father Christmas will be at The Firs from 15 December until 18 December 2023 along with some of his best elves. Would you like to meet him?
The Firs will be full of Christmas atmosphere with sparkly lights and Christmas trees throughout, ready for you to be greeted by one of the best elves who will tell you all about your visit, which includes:
– Writing a letter to Father Christmas at the letter writing station before placing it in the speedy delivery post box.
– Paying a visit to Father Christmas in the idyllic cottage, where you can tell him what’s on your Christmas list and he’ll have a present for you too.
– A stop at the toy making station, where one of the top elves will show you how to make a toy to take home.
– Exploring the Candy Cane Woodland.
– Hot chocolate in the elves’ lunchroom.
Tickets are £15 per child with up to two accompanying adults. Booking is essential – visit the National Trust website to see available times and book.