Upton upon Severn Short Walks
A series of walks in and around the attractive and historic riverside town of Upton upon Severn (Leaflet Temporarily Unavailable).
Walks from from one to eight miles, including:
- A Walk to view the Flood Defences
- A Walk on the Upper Ham
- A Walk to Newbridge Green
- A Walk over Fish Meadow and back past Ryall’s Court
- A Walk to the Cholera Burial Ground
- A Walk to the China Brook
- A Walk to Gilbert’s End
- And more…
Most walks start at Hanley Road Car Park. The other walk start locations are The Drum and Monkey on the Longdon Road, and The Hook Church.
Walk Start Location
Approximate Postcode: WR8 0HX
Grid Reference: SO 85030 40805