The historic Madresfield Court grounds will be opened to the general public on Saturday 3 June. 2023 sees the return of the much loved open event after a 4 year absence. The event is a community fundraiser and aims to provide much needed support to the local parishes of Madresfield, Newland and Guarlford. The day is a lovely family event offering something for everyone.
- Live music from The Chase Brass Band and Rock Choir.
- Birds of prey display from The Falconry School.
- Fun dog show – enter your pet for a chance to win some lovely prizes sponsored by Pets at Home (Malvern).
- Children’s fun area – with fair rides and activities, Emma’s Fantasy Faces, Pampered Ponies, Lodge Valais & Friends – small animal enclosure. Available to purchase is a £5 children’s wristband giving unlimited use of Chair O’Planes, bouncy castles, inflatable slide, face painting and lawn games.
- Food and Beverages – including BBQ, vegan food from LEAF, YUM, bar provided by Wye Valley Brewery, tea room serving hot drinks and cake.
- Art, craft and market stalls to wander around inc – The Shop at The Top, The Gallery Pershore, Lin Kendrick Art, The Little Felt Shed, Malvern Sweets, CMS Jewellery.
- Classic & prestige cars on show from The Ombersley Collection. As well as a selection of privately owned vintage vehicles.
And so much more..
Not forgetting the opportunity to explore the beautiful gardens of Madresfield Court. Madresfield Court is a moated stately home set in beautiful surroundings and containing an extensive collection of artwork and furniture. It has been the home of the Lygon family for nearly 900 years and is surrounded by a wide moat. Situated at the foot of the Malvern Hills in a spectacular setting among parkland and gardens at the centre of a large, predominantly agricultural, estate of approximately 4,000 acres.
Entry is £5 per person. Carers and children aged 11 and under are free. Well behaved dogs welcome, but must be kept on a lead. Disabled parking is available.
For more information and a chance to win a family pass which includes – 4 entry tickets, tea & cake for 4 and 2 children’s wristbands please see our event’s Facebook page: