As you may already have heard the organisers of the Great Malvern Christmas Festival have reluctantly taken the collective decision to cancel the outdoor elements of the Christmas Festival event scheduled for Saturday 27 November 2021 BUT we’re very pleased to announce a number of festive activities taking place across the town:
– Santa’s Grotto at Great Malvern Library – 10am-4pm (last entry 3:45pm)
– The animatronic Polar bear will now be at Great Malvern Library for all three time slots – The Polar Bears timings remain the same – 11am-11.20am, 1pm-1:20pm and 2pm-2:20pm.
– Great Malvern Priory Church will also be open from 10am from 4pm and hope to continue with a variety of activities and music performances
– The Green Winter Fair in The Lyttelton Rooms
And you can take a tour around the shops with our two NEW festive trails.
– Augmented Reality ‘Santa Needs You Trail’ Trail
– Christmas Wreath Window Trail
– Take a selfie by our new ‘Hobbit’ Door on Belle vue Island which celebrates our connections with J.R.R Tolkien
– Discover local arts and crafts on sale at Malvern Hills Gallery
– See The Chase High School Art Exhibition on Church Walk (with the WOW factor!)And of course, you can still come into town to start your Christmas shopping in a great selection of independent shops.