Celebrating the Glory Days of Motorsport.
Come and join us for an action-packed weekend of competitive hill climb racing, thrilling demos, spectacular classic and vintage cars.
Great cars from across motorsport history will gather at Shelsley Walsh for the Classic Nostalgia meeting on 22-23 July 2023.
The event for predominantly pre-1971 cars will hark back to the glory days of motorsport. Known throughout the motoring world for its unique atmosphere, Shelsley Walsh allows enthusiasts to get close to the action as well as the cars and drivers.
This year marks the 12th anniversary of the annual flagship event, which features a spectacular blend of exciting action both on and off the hill, plus demonstration runs, the popular Classic & Sports Car Concours d’Elegance, quality trade stands and non-stop live entertainment.
- Spectacular motor racing at one of the oldest motorsport venues in the world
- Full weekend of action and entertainment at Shelsley Walsh, both on and off the hill
- Thrilling demonstration runs throughout the weekend
- NEW FOR 2023 – The Startline VIP Club
- Classic & Sports Car Concours d’Elegance returns
- Pole position parking for all classic vehicles and visiting car clubs
- Major anniversary celebrations confirmed
- Main stage featuring non-stop entertainment
- General admission tickets include ‘Access all areas’ – Get close to the action, the cars and drivers
- Quality trade stands selling everything from clothing and accessories to motoring books, models, art, photography and memorabilia!
Ticket Prices: Early Bird £20 (available until 30 April), Advanced Ticket (after April) £25, £30 on the day. Advance weekend: £40, Visiting Car Club entry £15, weekend £30
Children under 16 years old go free with an accompanying paying adult
Contact Number: 01886 812211
Please note: Dogs are not permitted on site