An action-packed weekend of competitive hill climb racing, thrilling demos, spectacular classic and vintage cars.
Classic Nostalgia makes a welcome return to the Midland Automobile Club’s Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb on the weekend of 16-17 July 2022.
- Spectacular motor racing at one of the oldest motorsport venues in the world
- Thrilling demonstration runs throughout the weekend
- The return of the popular Classic & Sports Car Concours d’Elegance
- Pole position parking for all pre-1985 classic vehicles and visiting car clubs
- Main stage featuring non-stop entertainment
- General admission tickets include ‘Access all areas’ – Get close to the action, the cars and drivers
- Quality trade stands selling everything from clothing and accessories to motoring books, models, art, photography and memorabilia!
- Children under 16 years old go free with an accompanying paying adult
Please note: Dogs are not permitted on site
Book in Confidence – COVID-19 SECURE: The event organisers will have all necessary precautions in place to safeguard visitors and will fully comply with the UK Government and Public Health England guidelines at the time. If the event has to be cancelled due to coronavirus, your tickets will automatically be valid for the following year, unless a refund is requested within 30 days of the event cancellation.
Ticket Prices: Advance tickets: £20 (per day), £25 on the day. Advance weekend: £38, Classic car owners: £15