Gift Experiences are a fantastic Christmas present, and they are as popular now as they ever were. Attractions and venues across The Malverns offer a vast array of exciting days out, experiences and unique gift ideas for that special person.
Check out our Top Christmas Gift Experiences from around The Malverns:
For The Motoring Enthusiast
- A day out at the oldest hill climb in the world at Shelsley Walsh Motorsport.
- Purchase a tour at the Morgan Experience Centre or if budgets allow opt for a Morgan driving experience.
- Another driving favourite is the Eastnor Castle Land Rover Experience which has the best course in the UK.
- Purchase a Severn Expeditions boat tour along the River Severn.
- For your slightly younger petrol head, why not book a young driver Bentley Experience. Give them a taste of what it’s like on the road- and in style.
For The Relaxation Expert
- Soak your worries away at The Malvern Spa Hotel in a unique indoor-outdoor hydrotherapy pool.
- The Malvern View Spa is an oasis of relaxation and indulgence, offering hotel and day spa guests award-winning Temple Spa treatments.
- Re-discover your energy and your inner beauty with a visit to The Elms Hotel’s wonderful spa, tucked away behind the period drama of a Queen Anne manor house in the picturesque Teme Valley.
- For those who prefer a greener way to relax- why not try a golf lesson with a PGA Professional.
For The Food Lover
- Book a tour at Astley Vineyard – one of the oldest vineyards in the country producing white wines or a brewery tour at The Hop Shed near Suckley.
- Dine in style and head to the Cottage in the Wood for an elegant meal high up on the Malvern Hills.
- Buy the perfect present for the foodie in your life with a gift voucher from The Cotford Hotel L’amuse-Bouche Restaurant.
- Colliers Cookery School offer a wide variety of cooking courses, perfect gift for the one who has it all.
- For your vegan pals, Our Lizzy is a cookery school that specialises in vegan cooking classes
For The Social Butterfly
- Enjoy afternoon tea at Stanbrook Abbey Hotel – a former monastery which lives on through original architecture.
- Get to the Box Office at Malvern Theatres or The Regal Tenbury to buy tickets to one of the many shows or music events in the calendar or purchase a gift voucher for those with more fastidious tastes.
- If you’re after a performance which is a little more sophisticated, then check out the events at Elmslie House.
For The Thirsty One
- A wine lovers’ paradise, The Malverns has three vineyards offering wine tasting tours or a bottle of fine English wine from a variety of grapes. Visit Astley Vineyard, Lovell’s Vineyard or the Three Choirs Vineyard.
- Buying for a real ale connoisseur this Christmas? We’ve got loads of locally produced ale’s which you can buy for a loved one this Christmas at The Hop Shed, The Friday Beer Company and the Teme Valley Brewery to name just a few!
- A meal out at Corse Lawn House Hotel is not the same without sampling some of the outstanding wines from their own fabulous wine cellar.
For The Animal Lover
- Get creative and make your own clay animal at Eastnor Pottery or at Green Frog Pottery.
- Buy your loved one membership at Worcestershire Wildlife Trust or the Malvern Hills Trust and help protect the wildlife and wild places where you live.
For The Learner
- Improve mind, body and spirit with a gift voucher for a holistic treatment at the Centre For Well-being.
- Get your friend or relative cooking scrumptious vegetarian feasts at Our Lizzy Cookery School.
- Purchase a course from The Fold in Bransford. Regular courses include sewing and millinery.
For The Art Expert (or Enthusiast)
- You’ll find a unique selection of independent shops selling arts and crafts, gifts, antiques, curios with many offering a gift voucher service, Find out about about our independent shops listed here. Call ahead, to find out if they offer an online voucher or collection service.
For The Day Tripper
You can purchase various attraction tickets online so you’ll be able to include the tickets as a gift no matter how late before Christmas you purchase them. You can also purchase annual subscriptions for the National Trust and English Heritage.
And if you really don’t know what to buy, try a gift voucher:
Many shops around The Malverns sell gift vouchers and the recipient can chose their own gift from the shop. For example, Malvern Cellar, Iapetus, Heidi’s Treasure Trove, Upton Emporium, The Cheeseboard, Gordon Smith, Terrace on the Hill and many more venues sell gift vouchers. If you’re keen on purchasing a gift voucher from a business not listed then just give them a call to see, if they too, offer gift vouchers.
Visit our website for more ideas www.VisitTheMalverns.org.