Top of the 2018 Christmas trend list are Gift Experiences! And we’ve definitely got that covered at various venues and attractions across The Malverns.
Check out our Top 21 Christmas Gift Experiences from around The Malverns.
For Motoring Enthusiasts
- A day out at the oldest hill climb in the world at Shelsley Walsh Motorsport.
- Purchase a tour at the Morgan Motor Company or if budgets allow opt for a Morgan driving experience.
- Another driving favourite is the Eastnor Castle Land Rover Experience which has the best course in the UK.
For The Relaxation Expert
- Soak your worries away at The Malvern Spa Hotel in a unique indoor-outdoor hydrotherapy pool.
- The Malvern View Spa is an oasis of relaxation and indulgence, offering hotel and day spa guests award-winning Temple Spa treatments.
- Re-discover your energy and your inner beauty with a visit to The Elms Hotel’s wonderful spa, tucked away behind the period drama of a Queen Anne manor house.
For The Food Lover
- Enjoy an authentic Italian meal in the newly refurbished restaurant at Peppe’s in Great Malvern.
- Dine in style and head to the Cottage in the Wood for an elegant meal high up on the Malvern Hills.
- Buy the perfect present for the foodie in your life with a gift voucher from The Cotford Hotel L’amuse-Bouche Restaurant.
For The Social Butterfly
- Enjoy afternoon tea at Stanbrook Abbey Hotel – a former monastery which lives on through original architecture.
- Get to the Box Office at Malvern Theatres or The Regal Tenbury to buy tickets to one of the many shows or music events in the calendar or purchase a gift voucher for those with more fastidious tastes.
- If you’re after a performance which is a little more sophisticated, then check out the events at Elmslie House.
For The Thirsty One
- A wine lovers’ paradise, The Malverns has three vineyards offering wine tasting tours or a bottle of fine English wine from a variety of grapes. Visit Astley Vineyard, Lovell’s Vineyard or the Three Choirs Vineyard.
- Buying for a real ale connoisseur this Christmas? We’ve got loads of locally produced ale’s which you can buy for a loved one this Christmas at The Hop Shed, The Friday Beer Company and the Teme Valley Brewery to name just a few!
- A meal out at Corse Lawn House Hotel is not the same without sampling some of the outstanding wines from their own fabulous wine cellar.
For The Animal Lover
- Head out on an alpaca experience of a lifetime at Teme Vale Alpacas or Cob House Fishery.
- Get creative and make your own clay animal at Eastnor Pottery or at Green Frog Pottery.
- Buy your loved one membership at Worcestershire Wildlife Trust or the Malvern Hills Trust and help protect the wildlife and wild places where you live.
For The Learner
- Improve mind, body and spirit with a gift voucher for a holistic treatment at the Centre For Well-being.
- Get your friend or relative cooking scrumptious vegetarian feasts at Our Lizzy Cookery School.
- Head to Malvern Hills College to buy a creative course for a friend or family member from jewellery-making to book binding.
Visit our website for more ideas www.VisitTheMalverns.org