Christmas joy and festivities will soon be heading to Tenbury Wells when the town hosts its Christmas Markets throughout the town.
Tenbury Christmas Markets take place on Thursday 8 December 2022 from 1pm to 7pm, when they will be held at Tesco Market Place and at the historic Round Market in Market Square at the end of Market Street.
Stallholders at the Tesco Market Place will be selling local artisan produce, arts, crafts, and perfect Christmas gifts. Head to The Round Market for more Christmas gifts.
Stay to soak up the jolly atmosphere provided by the shimmering town centre Christmas decorations and Christmas-themed entertainment.
Boffy Artisan Arts & Crafts Market at Tesco Market Place
- Trevor Hunter – wildlife photography.
- Deborah Allen – feltwork.
- Gaby Pfeiffer – wooden toys.
- Jennifer Chance – nature illustrations.
- Hugh Higginson – slate bird houses.
- Garry Jones – ceramic sculptures.
- Katy Cocklin – textiles.
- Jadu Sheridan – felt work.
- Richard Jelfs – local illustrations.
- Deb Stanley – animal drawings.
- Libby Gardiner – silver jewellery.
- Harriet Little – ceramics.
- Ed Alvis – metal sculptures.
- Tracey Williams – homewares.
- Helen Wood – animal drawings.
The Round Market
- Vine Farm – jams, chutneys, pickles and cakes.
- Birchley Honey – bees wax candles and natural honey.
- Ellen’s Hope – qualified herbalist CMA registered, specialising in natural cures, herbal teas and ointments.
- Little Duck’s Shoes – designer shoes for children.
- Hilltop Florist – gift ideas, bouquets and Christmas wreaths.
- Hilltop Plants and Garden – garden gifts and hanging baskets.
- Hilltop Woodwork – hand designed crafts and bird tables etc.
- Polly’s Cards – Christmas cards, charity cards and gifts.
- Historic Round Market Antiques and Collectables.
- Book swap and sales – proceeds to go to charity.
Late Night Shopping – Open Until 7pm on 1, 8 & 15 December 2022
Independent shops across the town will also be in the festive spirit as they open their doors until 7pm with a late-night shopping treat from traders.
- Auraura – gifts and home decor.
- G E Brights Electrical Ltd – home and electrical goods.
- Bonnies Pet Supplies – wide selection of pet supplies.
- Special Occasions – cards, balloons, party accessories.
- Mr. Thom’s – handmade chocolates, confectionery & hot chocolate.
- Harlequin Gift Shop – gifts, Christmas decorations and homeware.
- Georgina Franklin Jewellery – handmade jewellery
- Tenbury Barbers
- Hamper Fayre – luxury food and drink hampers.
- Rainbow Crafts – wool and craft supplies.
- Nice Things – gifts, cards and home.
- J.H. Berry & Company – traditional goldsmith.
- Smarty Pants – women’s clothing and accessories.
- Smart Fellas – men’s clothing and accessories.
- Tenbury News
- Tenbury Barbers
Shopping In Tenbury Wells Throughout the Year
Can’t make the Late-Night Christmas shopping events? Then please come and visit the lovely town of Tenbury Wells at a time which suits you best. The Christmas Lights brighten up the streets and will get you into the Christmas spirit or choose to visit at another time of the year for some great independent shopping, including a fishmonger, a delicatessen, a chocolate shop, hamper shop, gifts, men and women’s clothes, plus much much more!
Where To Eat And Drink
Finish the evening by booking a table or just turn up on the off-chance at one of Tenbury’s delicious local restaurants. New on the ‘foodie’ scene is the new Unwined Bar and Bistro on Market Street, Mr Thoms Bar and Grill on Teme Street and The Bridge Burgers. Other options include Thai at The King’s Head, Singapore Garden, Shamraj or Bahar.