At The Morgan Experience Centre
11:00am-1:30pm + optional FREE Tour
As a tourism business operating in the Malvern Hills District, you are invited to the 2021 Visit The Malverns Tourism Forum being held at the NEW Morgan Experience Centre in Malvern Link on Thursday 18 November 2021.
Since the last Tourism Forum in February 2020, the NEW 2021-2025 Visitor Economy Action Plan has been launched with a number of priorities to help develop The Malverns as a visitor destination in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic, including product development, marketing and promotions, business support and sustainable tourism development.
This year’s Tourism Forum has a special focus on how to develop your tourism, hospitality, leisure or retail business sustainably. You will also have a chance to network, be able to have a chat to some our experts, as well as taking a tour around the NEW Morgan Experience Centre.
- Find out about the new Sustainable Tourism Grants available from Malvern Hills District Council.
- Find out how you can improve your tourism businesses impact on the environment.
- Find out how you can help meet local carbon reduction goals.
- Find out how collectively we can be a step ahead and welcome more responsible visitors.
- Find out what other grants are available to help your business.
- Find out about the Visit The Malverns marketing campaigns and how to be involved for FREE.
- Find out what’s new at the Morgan Experience Centre.
In 2020, the Morgan Motor Company developed their visitor experience to include a new museum, shop and bistro. Optional tours are available straight after the Tourism Forum.
You can book your place at the 2021 Visit The Malverns Tourism Forum by emailing Victoria Carman firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state whether you would like to take the factory tour. Please also say whether you have any dietary requirements, which we will try our best to accommodate.